Bonnie’s Bread Dough Enhancer is just what you need to make your whole-grain homemade bread light, fluffy, and delicious.
- 4 Cups Powdered Milk
- 3/4 Cup Lecithin Granules
- 3 Heaping Tbsp. Vitamin C powder
- 2 Tbsp. Ginger
- 3 Tbsp. Cornstarch
- Blend all the above ingredients until smooth.
- Store in airtight containers. It can store on your pantry shelf.
- Use 2 teaspoons of enhancer in your bread dough. I add it when I add the flour to the dough. I use 3 Tbsp. to each batch of bread I bake. My batches make 5 loaves. So you’d need to add 2 teaspoons to your bread dough to make it easier to handle, rise well, and bake well.