GrainMaker® Flaker Mill Model No.275
Hand Powered Roller/Flaker/Crusher Mill
• Lifetime Heirloom Guarantee
• 10 -Cup Steel Hopper
• Two, 2 3/4″ knurled rollers operate on a dual drive system, assuring both rollers are turning at the same time
• 11″ Offset handle with rotating grip with your choice of Hickory, Oak, Maple or Cherry wood
• Sealed ball bearings for smooth operation
• Adjustable feed slide for added control
• Custom machined 12″ V-Belt flywheel pulley allows for easy motor conversion
• 10 Cup Stainless Steel Bin
• Removable Steel Chute that allows you to produce larger quantities of flaked grains
• Stainless Steel Hopper Guard
GrainMaker® mills are handmade in America. But not just in America. In Montana. The part of America that has no use for anything dainty or darling or fragile. Sometimes things with an heirloom guarantee take longer to make, but we will get it to you as soon as possible, and that may take up to two to four weeks. Not to get your hopes up, but most of our mills only take two weeks to ship. You will be making the best, most nutritious, whole grain flour before you know it. Oh, and we are sending you a cook booklet to help get you started. You are going to love it. You will receive an email from us when your mill ships. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
The GrainMaker® Model No. 275 Roller/Flaker mill is the tool you need if you want to flake your own barley, granola, cereals and other grains, roll grains for cereal or beer making or crack grains for your animal feed.
This is the easiest and fastest method for making animal feed. This hefty mill weighs in at 43 lbs. and stands 17″ tall x 9″ wide.
Additional Parts and Accessories for the Model No.275 Mill