GrainMaker® Grain Mill Model No.116
Hand powered grinder
Hardened Burrs Machined from Solid Stock
• Steel Construction
• Stainless Steel Coil Auger
• Stainless Steel GrainBreaker Auger
• Stainless Steel Click & Lock Adjustment Knob
• No Small Parts to be lost
• Sealed USA ball bearings for smooth operation
• Extended Handle with your choice of Hickory, Oak, Maple or Cherry Grip
• Lifetime Heirloom Guarantee on whole mill, including the burrs
• Contoured Body Style
• Stainless Steel Dust Cover
• True 6″ Grinding Burrs individually machined from hardened alloy steel
• 10 Cup Hopper with Exclusive Adjustable Feed Control Slide in base of Hopper
• Custom machined 14″ V-belt flywheel pulley
• Stainless Steel Hopper Guard
• Four pre-drilled holes in base of the mill allow for easy bolting
GrainMaker® mills are handmade in America. But not just in America. In Montana. The part of America that has no use for anything dainty or darling or fragile. Sometimes things with an heirloom guarantee take longer to make, but we will get it to you as soon as possible, and that may take up to two to four weeks. Not to get your hopes up, but most of our mills only take two weeks to ship. You will be making the best, most nutritious, whole grain flour before you know it. Oh, and we are sending you a cook booklet to help get you started. You are going to love it. You will receive an email from us when your mill ships. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Our GrainMaker® Model No. 116 is our largest mill and has exclusive features not found on our other mills. It is ideal for larger families, communities or for the discerning individual that desires to have the top of the line grain mill.
This mill weighs in at 43.4 lbs out of box, and stands 14 1/4″ tall x 11 1/2″ wide. It is fully adjustable to allow various types of grinds, from ultra fine to cracked.
The Model No. 116 can be hand cranked, motorized or hooked up to a geared bicycle.
The mill can be personalized for $50, at time of purchase only.