GrainMaker® Grain Mill Model No.99
Hardened Burrs Machined from Solid Stock
• Steel Construction
• Stainless Steel Coil Auger
• Stainless Steel GrainBreaker Auger
• No Small Parts to be lost
• Sealed USA ball bearings for smooth operation
• Extended Handle with your choice of Hickory, Oak, Maple, or Cherry Grip
• Lifetime Heirloom Guarantee on whole mill, including the burrs
• Exclusive Click & Lock Adjustment Knob
• Powder Coated Dust Cover
• True 5” Grinding Burrs individually machined from hardened alloy steel
• 6 Cup Hopper
• Custom machined 12″ V-belt flywheel pulley
• Stainless Steel Hopper Guard
• Four pre-drilled holes in base of the mill allow for easy bolting
GrainMaker® mills are handmade in America. But not just in America. In Montana. The part of America that has no use for anything dainty or darling or fragile. Sometimes things with an heirloom guarantee take longer to make, but we will get it to you as soon as possible, and that may take up to two to four weeks. Not to get your hopes up, but most of our mills only take two weeks to ship. You will be making the best, most nutritious, whole grain flour before you know it. Oh, and we are sending you a cook booklet to help get you started. You are going to love it. You will receive an email from us when your mill ships. Please don’t hesitate to contact us if you have any questions.
Our GrainMaker® Model No. 99 is a wonderful all purpose mill for the individual or a family. It is fully adjustable to allow for various types of grinds, can be hand cranked, motorized or used with a geared bicycle.
The Model No. 99 weighs 25 lbs. and stands 13 1/4″ tall x 9 3/4″ wide.
The mill can be personalized for $50, at time of purchase only.