- 2 1/2 Cups Warm Water
- 2 Pkgs. Dry Yeast
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 3 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 1/3 Cup Instant Dry Milk
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Tbsp. Caraway Seeds
- 4 to 4 1/2 Cups Fresh Ground Rye Flour
- 2 Tbsp. Dough Enhancer
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add honey, oil, salt, dry milk, eggs, caraway seeds, and rye flour.
- Add enough additional flour to make a stiff dough. Knead 8 to 10 minutes.
- Place in greased bowl, turning to grease top. Cover and let rise until double, approximately 1 hour.
- Punch down and shape into 3 loaves.
- Place in greased pans.
- Cover and let rise until double.
- Bake at 350° for 45 minutes. Enjoy!